North York, Canada, L4H2G6
Joined on July, 2009
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationEnrolled as a Third Year Honours student
Major: Honours Criminology
Minor: Honours Psychology
Experience- Experience with tutoring pre-highschool students entering into grade nine in preparation for transition into highschool courses.
- Second Year University GPA: 7.8
- Passion and commitment to the art of pedagogy. To encourage a student into the understanding and grasp of what may seem concrete, complex studies.
Courses with pertinence to tutoring:
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychology of Learning
- Second Year University: Faculty of Arts Sessional Academic Achievement List
- Entrance Scholarship into First Year University
- Grade 12 Recipient of Ontario Scholar (maintain 80+ percent average in 6 or more U/C courses)
- Grade 12 Recipient for Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship
- Grade 11 Recipient of Award for highest grade in Physical Geography
HobbiesHobbies and Interests include:
- Sports (including basketball, field hockey, and soccer)
- Music (preferences include Top 40, house, hip-hop)
- Computers and Electronics
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.